For every $5 donated, you will receive one passport.
Show your pride for having kept your blood pure from the poke.
This card is the size and thickness of a credit card and is made of the same durable plastic.
Please click Here to donate and receive your passport.
Perpetual Altar Intentions
We have been celebrating Mass in the Cathedral basement chapel for eight and a half years and now we have our own church. We are very excited about this next step in the life of our community. We have taken several steps to make the financial portion of this new growth possible. This has included:
- Saving as much as we could over the last eight and a half years
- Taking a loan from the diocese
- Making individual pledges in a capital campaign
We now want to move forward with other plans that we hope will include you. The most important one is an opportunity for you to have your intentions placed with ours inside the high alter.
As we build our new altar, we are going to build a shrine inside of the altar. We are then going to place in the shrine, our personal intentions. We want to invite you to join us by writing all your intentions on a letter size (8.5 x 11) piece of paper. Your intentions will then be placed with ours in this shrine inside the high altar, the alter of sacrifice. You and your intentions will then be remembered at every Mass for the life of our community.
To help us in with this project, we do ask a donation of $100 or more.
If you would like to join us in this unique opportunity to have your name and intentions placed so close to the place of sacrifice, please do the following:
- Write your name (names of your spouse & children too) and all your intentions on a letter size (8.5 x 11) sheet of paper. Front and back if you need the space. One sheet only please. It may be typed or hand written.
- Then send it to us at St. Gregory the Great, 3020 S. Washington Ave., Lansing, MI 48910 with a donation of $100 or more (checks made payable to St. Gregory the Great).
All proceeds will go to the building of our new Church.
Thank you so much for your generosity. Remember, we will keep you and your intentions in our prayers at every Mass.